Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sick little boy







Well Christopher still had a fever today and it had actually gone up to about 103.9 so I got a little concerned. I called a friend of mine who is a nurse and she told me I should take him to the dr. I called and we headed in. Results= double ear infection. We have never had an ear infection so this is all new to us. The dr visit was horrible. They had to flush out his ears. He was scared and crying and I could not do anything to help him so I cried with him. We got him some meds and hoping they will kick in and make him all better. Here is another picture of him sleeping in his favorite place.... the hallway. Here are also a few pictures of him with the colander on his head. He is a NUT

4 comments:

MamaHen said...

Oh, so sorry Cindy. Hopefully he will feel better soon.

Jill said...

Bless his little heart. I absolutely love the pics of him sleeping in random places!

The Bailey Bunch said...

Poor baby. Those ear infections can be so bad!!! That medicine will help in no time.

Frances said...

I'm sorry Christopher has the ear infections. Hope he feels better soon. Love the pics of him with the colander on his head! HA HA!