Monday, January 18, 2010

my girlfriend
























































My roomie from college and her little girl (Christopher's girlfriend) were in town this weekend and we did our usual La Fiesta and then we took the kids to the mall and to Build A Bear. Christopher was still not up to par from his stomach issues but I think he had a good time anyways. They picked out bears and dogs, pick out hearts, gave them a bath and gave them kisses. They were too cute in Build A Bear but Alicia and I were a nervous wreck, not knowing what was going to happen next. We took them to get ice cream, shopped a little and they took a much needed nap while we enjoyed some conversation. Aren't they so cute when they are asleep? It was a good time as usual I just wish my little man felt better. We came home and within 5 minnutes from being home he threw up everywhere. After that he was back to acting like Christopher (running around like a wild man)

No comments: