Monday, January 18, 2010

Roommate weekend







This weekend was the weekend for roommates. My roommate from college, Alicia was here and my sister's (Leslie) roommate from college was also here with her son. We had a good weekend despite Christopher being sick. We ate spaghetti, played Uno Attack, watched football, went to the movies, ordered pizza and drank LOTS of coffee. It was a GREAT weekend and I hope we can do it again soon.
Leslie loves for Christopher to sleep in her lap and it very rarely happens anymore. Today he fell asleep in my lap and she came and took him from me so he would sleep in her lap. :)

2 comments:

The Bailey Bunch said...

I love the new puppy! Build a bear is such fun! Glad Christopher is feeling better.

MamaHen said...

Oh he looks so pitiful when he is sick. Its pretty hard on the mommy's too.