Tuesday, November 25, 2008

High School Pals

Christopher started feeling bad on Tues and was all stopped up and congested. I was a little sad b/c I have had plans with a bunch of friends from high school to go out to lunch on Wed with the kids and everything. I was not sure if I would be able to go since he was not feeling well but when we woke up Wed. morning he was better and then Paw Paw said for me to take him down there and he would come get him if I needed him to. That was perfect. I took him to the restaurant so everyone could see him and then he started acting crazy so dad came to get him. I got to stay and visit with old pals and we had a great time. I did miss my little man though and this was the longest period of time I had been away from him since he was 4 months old.

No comments: