Sunday, June 27, 2010

long delay











Sorry it has taken me so long to get an update on here but we have been super busy with family and friends. A few weeks ago my parents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. They did not want a big whoopla just a small get together with family. As most of you know with our family it automatically turns in to a big whoopla. We had a great weekend. On Friday night we had a dinner at my brother and sister in laws house (b/c they were leaving the next day) on Saturday we had a cook out at my sisters house (b/c my nephew and his wife were coming in town from being on a cruise) on Sunday we all went to church and then went back to my sisters house for some leftovers. What a great weekend. Christopher had a chance to play with his cousins in the pool and it seemed to be a big hit.

No comments: