Thursday, April 1, 2010

Egg hunt














































Today my mommy group had an egg hunt. It was fun. Christopher is really getting the hang of this egg thing. He got lots of chocolate in his eggs today. :) There was a few minutes where I could not find him and I was starting to freak out a little bit. I looked all over for him and was getting alittle worried for a minute. The house we were in was in the woods and I had no idea if he had walked out the door and in to the woods. I looked upstairs and did not see him and noticed a friend of his was missing too. The girl whose house we were at went upstairs and found the 2 of them in the bathroom with the water on in the tub and there cheese-its poured in the tub. My heart was going 90 to nothing. It is funny now that I think about it but it was sure not funny when it was happening and I couldn't find him.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! I love your new look!!! Too cute. And girl, I would have been going nuts too - scared to death!

The Bailey Bunch said...

Looks like yall had fun even though he gave you a panic moment. Yikes! Happy Easter!

Sandy Lovell said...

How scary! But.. he looks so cute! I'm glad he got into the Egg Hunt.