Saturday, February 27, 2010

Boys and their trucks


Well Christopher got it honestly from his daddy. Bryan went to Wal Mart today and came home with 6 new "cars" 3 for him and 3 for Christopher. Here they are playing with their trucks.

Christopher has been all about Paw Paw today. When we were eating breakfast this morning there was a box of Frosted Flakes on the counter. (that is the cerealy Paw Paw eats and apparently Christopher remembers eating FF with PP) He saw that box and it was all over from there. I think I have heard Paw Paw more times today than I have heard cars. We had to call PP and talk to him this morning and later in the day Bryan called and when I put Christopher on the phone with him, when he heard it was not PP he handed the phone back to me. He does LOVE his Paw Paw. He has been daddies best friend since he got home and they have been playing cars for over an hour.

No comments: