Saturday, April 25, 2009

WE'RE BACK!!!





































Wow it seems like forever since I have been on our blog. I finally got a new camera and I am sooooooo excited about it. I have always wanted one but wouldn't tell Bryan b/c I knew he would go get it for me. Well we went to look at cameras the other day and once he started talking to the guy about them he found out this is what we "needed" I had a hidden grin the whole time. We finally got it working and went somewhere besides home to take pictures and then our internet has not been working. I am finally getting some time where I can come downstairs to the only computer that has the internet so I can put some new pictures on here for Maw Maw. Here is a recap of what we have been doing. On Tuesday we went to a play group with some friends and had a good time. Wednesday, I think we stayed around the house and played. Thursday, we headed to the park to play with our friend Larson and have a picnic and on Friday we broke out the baby pool. Christopher was not having too much to do with it, but he did get in it and play a little but then he wanted to run around the backyard chasing Huey. He did think it was super funny when Huey would drink water out of his pool and he would laugh and laugh. Here are some pictures of our week.

No comments: