Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Benjamin






















My nephews little boy turns 1 on Tuesday and his Birthday party was today. Christopher and I headed to their house for the big day. We had a good time and Christopher was pooped when we left. I met a friend of mine from college to give her some things for her yard sale and I told her I was hoping that he would stay awake until we got home and I would just put him to sleep but that was not going to happen in his book. He was asleep within 5 minutes of us getting on the interstate slept all the way home and crashed when he got home. He has played hard today and has not had a nap at all. We hope Benjamin had a great Birthday party today and many many more.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yea - You're back! I'm so jealous that Wendy got to see Christopher and not me! He is too cute. That was sweet of you to donate your stuff!