Thursday, April 3, 2008

A day at the park





We have sort of stayed close to home this week so on Thursday we decided to go to the park here in Alabaster. It was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine but the whole park is shaded and we were the only ones there so it was very nice. Christopher swang in the swing with me and then I put him in a bucket swing by himself and he really liked it. I will know next time to take some support for him. Sorry about the sideways pictures I am not sure how to rotate the pictures. :)

1 comment:

Maddi said...

If you want to rotate your pics, go to "my pictures" and then find the picture you want, double click it. It should move to a screen where the pic is really big. There should be a line of different looking icons, one that has an arrow, click it until it turns abround. This is Samnantha by the way