Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Busy Day



Wow we have had such a busy day today. We started off by going to the Helena library for story time. I was a little worried at how Christopher would be but he was perfect. He watched the kids do the obstacle course and the parachute and smiled at everyone that talked to him. We left there and ran some errans to some places that have said they would put my clothing items in their stores. I am pretty excited about this and hope that they get some things selling now I have to get to sewing. We came home and called Maw Maw and she taught me how to make chicken and dumplings because that is the one thing that I have fixed that Bryan will not eat. But he sure ate it tonight:) Christopher looks more like his daddy today with his blue jeans on check him out.

No comments: