Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Boy






















I can not believe my baby is 2 today. Two years ago today at this time I was in recovery waiting to get in a room so my family could meet Christopher for the first time. He has changed so much over the past 2 years and I REALLY CAN NOT imagine my life without him or before him. We got up this morning and Bryan and I greeted him with the Happy Birthday song. He could care less, he layed in his bed and smiled. When he came in the living room we had all his gifts sitting out and he just smiled. He could have cared less about anything he got but the cars. He has learned to climb on the picnic table and stand already. What am I going to do with this boy? We are headed out for a day of fun. Not sure what we are going to get in to today but I am sure it will be FUN!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY. Mommy loves you (the most)

No comments: