Saturday, May 2, 2009

What have we been doing???





























Christopher and I headed to the park with my mommy group on Thursday to feed the ducks. We played for a few minutes, fed a few ducks and headed to the Galleria for some lunch and a little shopping (check out Christophers new flip flops)
Friday we headed to a different park with my mommy group and then a little lunch again.
Saturday we played outside ALL day long. We headed outside about 10am came in to take a nap for a few hours and went back out until about 10. Bryan was outside working on a new to cart that he got and once he got it up and running he took Christopher on a ride around the back yard and he LOVED it. He was a little unsure at first but then he got the hang of it and cried when Bryan put him off so then he rode him some more. I attempted riding it too but the thing doesn't have power steering and it scared me. He had so much fun outside but we came inside and gave him a bath and he was crying and crying b/c he wanted to go back outside. I guess I know what we will be doing tomorrow. :)

No comments: