Sunday, March 1, 2009

SNOW SNOW SNOW



































































Bryan was right, we woke up this morning to snow all over the place. It is so pretty. Thank goodness Christopher woke up at 7:30 and we bundled him up and headed out to play. He was having NONE of it. He cried the whole time we were out there and only wanted to be held by Bryan. We came in for a whle and I could not take it anymore so we bundled up again and headed out. He was much better this time and seemed to enjoy playing in it. He ate some of it and laughed and played on the stairs and walked through it. So cute. He went down for a much needed nap and and I went to the neighbors house and had a snowball fight with Bryan but he would not take off his helmet and then I had a REAL snowball fight with the neighbor. They say it is done snowing but I am sure we will get back out in it later this afternoon. I measured the snow on the back porch and it is 2 1/2 inches.

No comments: