Wednesday, February 25, 2009

15 month check up







Well we went to our new Dr. It was an ok visit except we were there for 2 hours. I was a little frustrated b/c Christopher was into everything in that small room we were waiting in. I got to the point that I did not care what he did. He pulled the paper off the roll, pulled gloves out of the box and I did not care. She ended up telling me that Christopher is skinny?????? What???? I thought he was a little chunky. He weighs 22 lbs and 10 oz and is 32 inches tall. My little boy is getting so big. After we left the Dr we went to Krystal and got him and daddy some Krystals and went to Chick fil A to get me a salad. We ate lunch at the shop with Bryan, came home took a nap and then headed to the grocery store. I gave him his first taste of peanut butter and I think he liked it but his face got a little red and he started scratching his neck and pulling his shirt out so I started freaking out. I called a friend to see what I should do and I ended up giving him some Benadryl just in case. I am sure he is fine and I was just over reacting but I would rather be safe than sorry.



Here are some pics of what we have been doing the past few days. Christopher has learned to climb on the couch. He likes to climb up and get down and climb up and get down 100 times a day. He thought he was cool today b/c he got on the couch and found my cell phone. He has also been lovin on Huey and it is so cute.

2 comments:

MamaHen said...

He is too cute Cindy! Don't you just love those long doctor visits. They are exhausting!

Jill said...

Oh my! I hope he's not allergic to peanuts!!!! It would be horrible to go thru life without PB&J's!